· Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in: Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Sales, Communications, or Marketing preferred
· Experience in 3PL/Logistics/Sales preferred
· Local and occasional overnight travel required
· Strong phone skills
· Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Strong customer service orientation and excellent work ethic
· Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
· Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
· Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
No experience required, but here’s what it will take to land the job…
We prefer a college degree but we have successful sales representatives without one.
“Old school” work ethic, a backbone for negotiating, and the ability to handle conflict.
We prefer prior sales experience, but we have plenty of successful representatives without one.
Be comfortable working on a sales floor with a lot of noise and a lot of action.
Please contact our Vice President of Talent Acquisition Michelle DeVevo
Direct phone: 978-844-5095